The Innovation & Commercialization Zone (ICZ) is a unique platform devoted to the demonstration of novel techniques, cutting edge innovations and new inventions in Process Engineering.
If you are a startup, new venture or scale-up, this is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your creative solution, working prototype or Minimal Viable Product (MVP) at the Middle East’s largest audience of Process Engineers.
The ICZ is the place for interactive, hands-on, live demonstrations of your invention! It’s the place where your potential customer sees your solution in action.
1. Showcase your invention, new product, process, or services to a diverse audience of Process Engineering professionals and investors.
2. Publicize your proof-of-concept to professional businesses, international manufacturers, integrated solution providers and investors to drive marketability at the largest specialized event devoted entirely to process engineering.
How to Apply?
Submit your application NOW to demo your solution, service or product on the exhibition floor to over 2,000 Process Engineering experts at MEPEC 2017.
Your invention may be presented in the form of a proof-of-concept sample, prototype or working model. One of the original founders, inventors or creators of the product must be in attendance at the exhibit hall to conduct demonstrations.
What you will receive
Complimentary display stand with panels and a display platform of 2x1 meter or 2x2 meters, depending on your demonstration requirements
Technical description of your invention, innovation or product on a display board on your stand
Official Catalogue Inclusion of your company or entity name and the description of your invention
Concure, a startup company comprised of former students from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia developed a curing blanket to apply on top of semi-hardened concrete during road and building construction. The three-layer polymer blanket only requires watering once, in a process known as ‘wet curing’. At the ICZ, Concure may lay a 1 sq.m block of cement and test their patented curing blanket. Visitors to the demo booth will touch, feel and explore the polymer blanket, and discuss its qualities, features, and benefits with the founders.
Dhahran Valley Technology
Development Company (DTVC)
3. Network and make powerful connections with manufacturers, commercial agents, promoters, financiers, users and entrepreneurs from all GCC nations and across the world.
4. Benefit directly from the substantial publicity of MEPEC 2017.
5. Access to entrepreneurial experts and mentors
6. Accredited participants will receive complimentary access to the conference
Your application will be reviewed by a committee of entrepreneurial and start-up experts